Quatrefolic® is a new generation of derived folate made up of glucosamine salt and (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, the active form of folate naturally present in the body and immediately able to penetrate the blood and the cell membrane without further metabolism. This new source of folate is able to overcome the existing calcium salt form limitations related to stability, poor solubility and bioavailability of normal folic acid products.
Methyl Folate is the most biologically active form of folic acid. Quatrefolic® is the 4th generation development in folate delivery. With certain inherited errors in metabolism and under a variety of physiologic stresses, the transformation of folic acid into the active form of folate either does not properly take place or is inadequate. Unlike folic acid, this form of folate can cross the blood-brain barrier.
Troo Health Methyl Folate using Quatrefolic® provides a folic acid supplement with better bioavailability, stability and safety than any other folate on the market.
Troo Health Care Methyl Folate Quatrefolic® Capsules are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification.
These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high-quality products.
- Highly Bioavailable folic acid featuring multi-patented Quatrefolic®.
- Innovative new dietary source of methyl folate providing a superior biologically active form of folic acid.
- Shown in preclinical and clinical studies to have higher bioavailability compared to calcium salt derivatives.
- Instantly penetrates the blood and the cell membrane without further metabolism.
- This form of folate can cross the blood-brain barrier.
- Enhanced bioavailability, stability and safety compared to other folate forms.
- Highly recommended before, during and after pregnancy.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification.
Take 1 capsule per day, preferably between meals.
Methyl Folate 5-MTHF as Quatrefolic® 600µg (300% NRV*), Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) Capsules Shell.
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Not suitable for anyone wishing to remove starch or corn from their diet.
This product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.