- A nutrients fortified dairy & gluten free Protein Drink / Meal Replacement with Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Psyllium Husks
- High Bio-available of Proteins, Fibre & Carbohydrates
- Naturally LOW in FAT
- NO ADDED sugar or salt
- HIGH IN DIETARY FIBRE for healthy bowels and that full, just eaten feeling
This powder, with added psyllium husks to support colon detoxification and cleansing, is the ideal companion to people wishing to speed up slimming results when used alongside their weight loss diets and for those who are too busy or just cannot always find the time to eat a meal.
Best of all, it is dairy and gluten free - this makes it suitable for people with sensitive stomachs and those who suffer from coeliac disease.
Troo-Meals can be used as follows:
- between meals as a nutritious drink
- in place of a meal or snack in order to reduce daily calorie intake
- as a meal substitute when there is simply no time to eat, but you still wish to maintain optimum nutrition intake & keep up energy levels
- as extra calories for customers with a small appetite
As a Weight Loss aid:
Cutting down on meals and calories does indeed produce results, but it can also leave you feeling tired, irritable, run down and lack in various nutrients over time. Troo-Meals can be used as an in-between snack or as a meal replacement. This quick & nutritious liquid meal will supply you with ...
- High quality, dairy FREE Protein
- No Added Sugar or Carbohydrates
- Very Low Fat (only 3g / 100g)
- Added Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Herbs & Fibre
These added nutrients can help to maintain your energy & nutrition levels, and the added fibre from psyllium husks can encourage that 'full for longer' feeling, keeping hunger at bay.
As a Meal Replacement:
Troo-Meals is not just another Meal Replacement Protein Drink - it is much more than that. Not only does it contain an array of important vitamins and minerals but we have also included Amino Acids, Ginseng, Aloe Vera & Psyllium Husk (as found in our Consti-Cleanse product) for Energy as well as having a bowel cleansing and detoxification effect.
The Soya used in the powder is not genetically modified. It comes from an Identity Preservation program, which controls and documents the soya from planting to processing and distribution.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- A dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan meal shake and protein powder that has been fortified with vitamins and minerals.
- May support weight management.
- May be used as meal replacement or as a snack with optimum nutrition.
- Naturally low in fat and high in dietary fibre.
- May help to support energy levels.
- May help to support detoxification and cleansing.
1 to 3 servings of Troo-Meals Protein Powder per day. Vanilla Flavour. Can be mixed with water, fruit juice, vegetable juice or milk
Ingredients per 100g:
Soya Isolate 46g, Atriplex Halimus 500mg, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 500mg, Phosphorus (From Soya) 368mg, Aloe Vera (200x) 100mg, Siberian Ginseng ext (35.1) 100mg, Calcium (Carbonate) 92mg, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 80mg, Potassium (Gluconade) 46mg, Choline Bitartrate 20mg, PABA 20mg, Insoitol 15mg, Calcium Pantothenate (B5) 12mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg, Vitamin B2 6.8mg, Iron (Gluconate) 2mg, Vitamin A (Acetate), 5000iu, Vitamin D2 500iu, Vitamin E 30iu, Potassium Iodide 750mcg, Folic Acid 400mcg, Chromium (Piclinate) 30mcg, Selenium (Methionine) 30mcg, Biolin 20mcg, Vitamin B12 6mcg, Copper (Gluconate) 0.8 mcg
Contains no added: gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, added sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial additives, artificial colourings, artificial flavours or GMOs.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.
Best consumed within 3 months of opening.