- A powerful anti-oxidant 200 times stronger than vitamin E
- Rich in bioflavonoids
- Thermogenic effects may encourage weight loss.
- May help to support Cardiovascular Health.
- May enhance antioxidant activity in the blood, lowering harmful free radicals which can attack body cells.
- May help to support a healthy immune system.
- May help to support a healthy liver.
Take one capsule up to three times a day, preferably with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Green Tea 30:1 Extract 416mg - equivalent to 12,480mg of a whole dry plant.
Providing: Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) 78mg (19%), Polyphenols 53%, Catechins 35%, Caffeine 6%
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC Capsule Shell)
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.
This product contains caffeine and should not be consumed by those wishing to eliminate caffeine from their diet.
This product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.